Friday, November 11, 2011

Been a while- But I'm back!

Had a bit of a rough year! Hospitalized twice in six months. YUCK! But, I'm back, I'm healthy, and I'm working on my third book! I was so surprised to see that I have two followers! And I haven't worked on this thing in over a year! I was discouraged because I didn't know how I could get followers. Guess they'll just come when they're ready! So for you, Tamara, and for you, Eli, I am working on this blog!
I was reading it again, because I haven't worked on it since September of 2010, and I was like, "This is GOOD! I wrote this?!" lol personal motto is "Go to hell! It will teach you what you need to know!" I certainly know this past year was hell, but I stuck with it, and learned a thing or two. Or... more.
I've been very influenced lately by the movie The Secret, by Rhonda Burnes. If you haven't read the book or seen the movie, DO SO NOW! Right now! Go to amazon.com and order it! It will not only help you see that writing a book and becoming an established author is not an unrealistic goal, but quite the opposite!
So, point here is, I'M BACK! And I ain't leavin'! My goal is to sell 50,000 copies of The Rise of the Synija by June 1st, 2012! Imagine having a copy of Harry Potter at this stage, how much money it would be worth now? Later guys!
(Side note, ha ha ha... I did spell check, and apparently ain't is a word!)

No comments:

Post a Comment